The strategy is based on my template and is based on finding and comparing unidirectional bars on different intervals (up to 5). If the body of the bar is bullish, and it is greater than its shadows, we open a buy, if it's bearish we open a sell. The Expert Advisor can be adapted to work with quotes of 4, 5 digits. I recommend to use it on an VPS server. Before you install it on a real trading account I suggest that you check the parameters of the quotes of 99.90% at minimum for the past year. If you need help, do not hesitate to contact me personally.
- Inp_TF_Bar_1,2,3,4,5 - timeframes for searching and comparing the bars when the same are specified, it works only on it
Employer's Guide Template
- You can combine the different elements of the template to alter or improve the trading strategy
- Has the most advanced performance that's compatible with the other.
- Intuitive names for the input parameters
- The entire functionality can be easily adjusted.
Parameters of the template
- Inp_StartTime, inp_EndTime - within the specified time, you can open the position, but if it is 00:00, then it will not be used.
- Inp_ReverseTrades - if true the position is opened in reverse, and not buy-sell, instead of sell-buy;
- Inp_CloseOnSignal - if true the positions are shut at the reverse signal;
- Inp_BalanceLots Calculation of balance. Formula - Maximum lot/100*Inp_BalanceLots
- Inp_StartLots - starting lot, If Inp_BalanceLots = 0,
- Inp_PercenValues If true, stop loss, take profits, make no loss and trailing values are set in %, and if not, in points.
- Inp_Slippage - maximum slippage;
- Inp_CloseAllOrders - close the portfolio of other directed orders;
- Inp_DiffDirections - allow different directed orders;
- Multicurrency - count all open orders for all symbols in calculation of Stop Loss, Breakeven, Take Profit and Trailing
- Inp_StopLoss Stop loss at 0 is not used;
- Inp__TakeProfit - TakeProfit, not used when there is zero
- Inp_BreakevenStop - distance price must travel to breakeven the position not used if zero
- Inp_BreakevenStep Profit in pip increments, which are secured by Breakeven.
- Inp_TrailingStop - distance, which the price should pass in order to trailing the position. It is at the value of 0;
- Inp_TrailingStep Profit that is protected by trailing;
- Inp_MagicNum - the magic number, at -1 the EA will work with all orders
- Inp_EaComment - comment to trades;
- Inp_DiffLotsByLock - Lock the difference in the volume of positions by symbol, not used when 0 is set;
- Inp_MaxOrdersSeries - the maximum number of orders within a series;
- Inp>Inp_MaxLotsSeries - maximum total lot of a series of orders;
- Inp>Inp_MaxOpenLots - the maximum number of lots with which a trade can be opened;
- Inp_SendOrderLevel Distance from the previous open position, allowing setting the level;
- Inp_PlusLot - additonal from the previous lot to create Averaging, at 0 , it is not used.
- Inp_PlusRatio - the ratio of lots increase when averaging, value higher than 1 that is 0 cannot be utilized;
- Inp_LevelAveraging - Step for Averaging Level, value is lower than 1, but not used if it is 0;
- Inp_MinusLot - Subtraction of previous lot to multiply the value of the value is 0.
- Inp_MinusRatio - Subtraction ratio of lot to multiply the value by 1 if there is no value;
- Inp_LevelRebuy - method of setting purchase levels. It is not available in the event that it is set to zero;
- Inp_PauseMinutes - pause in minutes between the modification of levels of orders that are opened and closing. Not used if set to 0;
- Inp_Visualization - display historical transactions and current position of levels on the chart.
- Inp_ModeWithdrawal - withdrawal mode. The Expert Advisor is not able to start new trades but it does work on closing.